World’s First Floating Backpack
For those who need more space so they can carry more. This pack is on a larger 24” frame.
The “Trekker” is our largest model and holds a capacity of up to a whopping 55 liters. Rugged, tough, and ready for the challenge of carrying your gear, this pack is primed and ready for backcountry adventures and securely holds enough equipment and food for two to three-day trips. Featuring a sleeve that works as a hydration reservoir, as well as thoughtfully designed pockets and zippers, your gear and travel essentials will not only be secure, they will be easy to access no matter where you may roam.
- Permits you to suspend up to 50 lbs (more weight can be carried but the pack must be locked)
- Hipbelt pockets keep digital devices, snacks, and maps secure and easy to locate
- Pockets in the lid keep an insulation layer and other light item organized and accessible
- Internal sleeve holds a two-liter reservoir for hydration on the move
- Dedicated bottom compartment holds and protects sleeping bag
- Harness and hip belt are constructed of closed cell foam covered in a 3D breathable "air mesh" to wick water away
- Nylon ripstop pack material combines durability and lightweight
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish protects contents from light rain and moisture
- Empty pack weighs only about 9 lbs
The HoverGlide “Commuter,” “Hiker,” and “Tactical” Backpacks all fit onto the same size frame and can be switched out depending on your needs.